We collect personal information from visitors to this website every time you email us with your details. If you email us using the contact us pages on the Website you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (such as your name and email address). You will not be contacted with marketing information of a general nature unless you opt to receive it.
We may also collect personal information from you when you:
- correspond with us (for example, when you send us e-mail communications or send letters to us or otherwise make enquiries about the Website); and
- contribute to our discussion boards on the Website;
When you provide your personal information to us, you accept that we may need to retain it for legal purposes but that otherwise we will only keep your data for the shortest time required in compliance with GDPR regulations and that it may be held by us or any third party that processes it on our behalf for the purposes of providing the information or services which you have requested. Any third parties who process personal information on our behalf are required to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of the personal information that they process for us.
Our use of your personal information
We use the personal information we collect from you to:
- provide and personalise our services;
- deal with your enquiries and requests;
- administer orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers;
- allow you to participate in the interactive features on the Website, where you choose to do so;
- send you relevant service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages;
- understand how the Website is used so that we can continuously improve it and the services we provide to you; and
- to provide you with information, products or services which may interest you e.g. newsletters and information about products, services and promotions relating to us and other companies within our group and/or other third-party partners where you have consented
- To contact you if we believe you have a legitimate interest in receiving the information i.e. have indicated an interest in the products or services provided by the brand.
- If you are an existing client we will only contact you by email with information about goods or services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you
- If you are a new client we will only contact you be electronic means if you have consented to this
You may opt out of receiving information about our products and services at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the emails we send, selecting the relevant option on the Website or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
All information is stored on our secure computer systems and unless for legal purposes, such as transaction data, personal information will only be stored for a 12 month period. We do not store any credit or debit card details. Supercar Italia will only share your data with third party data processors that are required for our business to function. These data processors include but are not restricted to: legal regulators or law enforcement agencies, Debt Recovery agencies in the event of non-payment, email service providers, such as Mailchimp, Social media platforms.
We may also generate, use and disclose aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics about the Website for marketing and strategic purposes. However, no individual will be individually identifiable from these aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis for our business to function. Therefore, by browsing the Website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge our processing of personal information in this way. However, we will endeavour to protect all personal information collected through the Website in accordance with strict data protection standards.
Accessing and updating your personal information
You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at: Supercar Italia Limited, Unit 12 Airport Trading Estate, Wireless Road, Biggin hill TH16 3BW. Please note that depending on where you are located we may be entitled to charge a small fee for providing you with copies of personal information we may hold about you.
If you would like to update the personal information we hold about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small text files that websites often store on computer hard drives or mobile devices of visitors to their sites. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
There are two broad categories of cookies – ‘first party cookies’ and ‘third-party cookies’:
- First party cookies are cookies that are served directly by the website or mobile device operator to your computer. They are used only by the website operator to recognise your computer or mobile device when it revisits that site.
- Third party cookies are served by a service provider on behalf of the website operator, and can be used by the service provider to recognise your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites. Third party cookies are most commonly used for website analytics or advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are ‘session cookies’, meaning that they exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are ‘permanent cookies’, meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by websites to recognise your computer when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
This Website serves only the following cookies to your computer or mobile device:
- Historical Viewing – the Supercaritalia.co.uk website relies on cookies to track users’ previous interactions on its pages.
- Unique Visitors – Cookies are a major component of unique visitor tracking. They tie all the activity of a visitor into a single visit, and are used to determine when a visit ends.
- Activity – Cookies store vital information about each visit. They store the start time of the current visit and keep track of how many pages have been viewed so far. If a visitor closes the browser or is inactive for too long, the cookies will indicate that the visit has ended.
- Cookies store the date and time of the visitor’s first visit (allowing for calculations of how many visits it took to convert). The total number of visits from the visitor is stored in cookies, too.
- Traffic Source – Cookies are the main vehicle for attributing visit information and conversions to specific marketing campaigns or traffic sources. Each time the visitor comes to the site, the code stores new referral or campaign variable information in the visitor’s cookies.
You can block cookies by using the opt-out links provided or by changing your browser settings so that cookies from the Website cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device.
Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, is available at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.